The Amazon rainforest is named after the Amazon River, the life force of the jungle. It is a unique ecosystem that harbors 1/3 of all living species in the world. The total extent of this incomparable tropical jungle is estimated in comparison to the complete land area of the United States. 28 billion gallons of its waters flow into the Atlantic every minute, diluting the salinity of the ocean for more than 100 miles offshore. The Amazon watershed is home to the world’s highest biodiversity, with more species of plants and animals than any other terrestrial ecosystem on the planet. Its range is so astounding that scientists continue to regularly discover new species of flora and fauna.
The Delfin III offers guests an immersive rainforest experience while simultaneously treating them to the highest levels of luxury. Launched in 2015, it is the largest in our fleet, with a capacity of up to 44 guests. The ship has been beautifully finished with the finest details, hardwood floors, designer furniture, and handmade Peruvian art and crafts. The itineraries have been carefully planned and are set to offer an unforgettable experience. Guests will have no shortage of up-close rainforest experience and gourmet food to complement. On the first deck, there are 8 Suites with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows as well as 2 spacious Corner Suites facing the front of the ship. On the second deck, you’ll find 10 Upper Suites and the largest of all, the Owner’s Suite. The top deck features a beautiful indoor and outdoor lounge, a sundeck with a plunge pool, a spa and gym, and of course the bar.
Ask for our 3 and 4-night itineraries!
- Memorable Dining
- Unparalleled biodiversity
- Navigate the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, the largest protected flooded forest in the world
- Gourmet Amazonian Peruvian farm-to-table dining experience
- Wildlife Photography
- Sustainable Travel
- Accommodation on board
- Purified water is replenished daily.
- Expertly trained culinary team providing buffet breakfast and seated multiple-course lunch and dinner with options.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, purified water, sodas, local beer, and Pisco Cocktails (Pisco Sour & Chilcano).
- Complimentary house wine with lunch and dinner.
- Educational lectures.
- Group transfer to/from Iquitos airport (IQT) to embarkation/disembarkation point
- Shoe cleaning upon request.
- Excursion boots for wet landing.
- Comprehensive shore excursion program.
- Shoe cleaning after excursions
- Airfare to/from destination.
- Transfers outside of included group transfer.
- Premium wines & Premium Spirits, imported Mineral
- Water, Imported Beers, and specialty coffees.
- Gratuities for shipboard crew & guides.
- Travel insurance.
- Laundry service.
- Spa services.
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least six months past your arrival date.
- Check you have had the recommended vaccinations.
- Make travel insurance arrangements.
- Check the airline baggage restrictions and
packing list recommendations.