8 Days 7 Nights
Discover Ecuador – A Place of Luxury and Rich Culture
Soak in the beauty of Ecuador’s awe-inspiring Andes Mountains, where you can explore unique species, stroll through mesmerizing mountain villages, and bask in delightful mountain lakes. With majestic peaks, winding valleys, and vibrant nature preserves, the Ecuadorian Andes is a must-see site for any explorer seeking an amazing outdoor experience.
Mashpi Lodge is the place to encounter 400 species of birds, trees, frogs, and endemic species found nowhere else in the world, complete with crashing waterfalls and incredible flora. Get ready to trek down hidden paths, splash through rivers, rise at dawn to spot rare birds, or fly high above it all aboard our Dragonfly Canopy Gondola.
Step into the elegance and luxury of a bygone era at Casa Gangotena Boutique Hotel in Quito. Situated in the heart of Quito’s Old Town, our beautifully and eclectically appointed mansion sings with the city’s history
The Cotopaxi Sanctuary Lodge is a unique and special place located on the slopes of the Sincholagua Volcano, found in front of the Cotopaxi Volcano, the tallest and most active in the world. The lodge is located at an altitude of 3600 meters above sea level and surrounded by beautiful and wide open grasslands in the Andean paramo with a combination of forest, streams, waterfalls, and rivers such as the Pita that passes by peacefully near the lodge.
- Discover Ecuador in a different way, stay in the most luxurious hotels in the area.
- Visit Mashpi Lodge
- Explore Cotopaxi Sanctuary Lodge
- Discover Incredible Sceneries
- Sample Ecuadorian cuisine
- Private service
- Private transport SUV or VAN
- 07 nights of lodging
- National Parks entrance fee
- Certified Spanish / English-speaking guide
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Use of rain ponchos and rubber boots (in Mashpi Lodge & Cotopaxi Sanctuary Lodge)
- Personal assistance
- Guided activities
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Dragonfly cable car
- Not specified meals
- Laundry service
- Optional activities outside the reserve of Mashpi Lodge (kayak, bike, canopy, zip-lines, etc.)
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least six months past your arrival date.
- Check you have had the recommended vaccinations.
- Make travel insurance arrangements.
- Check the airline baggage restrictions and
packing list recommendations.
What to bring to this trip?
Waterproof trousers, short and long-sleeve shirts, shorts, t-shirts, rain jackets, swimsuits, cotton underwear, socks, windbreakers or sweaters, warm and waterproof clothes, hats, walking/hiking shoes, and sandals. Sunglasses, flashlight/torch, camera, small bag, insect repellent, Zip-lock bags to keep clothes/equipment dry, binoculars, towel, first aid kit, sunscreen