5 Days 4 Nights
Luxury Accommodations and Delicious Local Cuisine
Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel is luxury camping at its finest. Bordering the pristine lands of the National Park and nestled into the wild highlands of Santa Cruz Island, in the heart of the Galapagos Archipelago, the Camp is ideally located, private, quiet, and far from the crowds of Puerto Ayora.
Safari Camp is your ultimate home-away-from-home in the Galapagos, with five-star accommodations and amenities like private decks, a swimming pool, and more ensuring that you can relax after amazing days of exploration. Of course, an epic adventure isn’t complete without great food – enjoy delicious local cuisine prepared by our chefs at each meal
The lodge’s position on the rim of an extinct volcanic cone inspired its design, an elegant arc that greets the sun in the morning to the east and is bathed in golden light at the end of the day. The surrounding trees sway, finches and mockingbirds flit, and the hills tumble down to the ocean, with not a human in sight.
- Luxury Tents Immersed in Nature
- Family Safari for Kids
- Scuba Diving
- Discover the forested highlands of Santa Cruz
- Explore ancient, underground lava tunnels
- Encounters with dozens of species
- Explore the coast of Santa Cruz
- Enjoy expert interpretation
- Full board (in classic safari)
- VIP airport transfers (in classic safari)
- Naturalist English/Spanish-speaking guide (shared for island visits)
- Transfer to/from the camp
- Private driver
- Boat excursions with snorkeling on a sharing basis
- All meals during your stay
- Domestic or international airfares
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of medical treatment, including evacuation
- Cost of any relevant visa or reciprocity fee
- Souvenirs, spa treatments, or additional services such as laundry
- Additional beverages
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee ($100 per person – subject to change)
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20 per person – subject to change)
- Anything not clearly listed as included
- The itinerary configuration is subject to change, depending on the tours and activities chosen, and availability on your requested dates.
- Children under 12: 10% off published rate when accompanied by 2 adults.
- Cancellation after confirmation will immediately incur a fee of 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation 120 days prior to arrival will incur a fee of 100% of the deposit.
- Cancellation 60 days prior to arrival will incur a fee of 100% of the total booking amount.
- Cancellation fees will automatically be discounted from deposits.
- Cancellation due to force majeure (an unforeseeable event, external to the parties of the contract, and unavoidable), must be covered by travel insurance
- By confirming a trip, it is understood that our guests understand and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in our policies.
- Rates/quotes do not include medical, travel, or personal insurance.
- Please note we strongly recommend looking into comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking.
- Inclusions and exclusions are outlined in each itinerary at the time of booking.
- Itineraries may be subject to change due to National Park regulations, weather conditions, or force majeure
- Rates are best available and may change with a different itinerary configuration or additional services.
- These Safaris are semi-private: Santa Cruz
- Island visits are private for each party and boat excursions are shared with a shared guide.
- Fully private and crafted safaris upon request.
- Family Suite quoted on the basis of 6 guests, price will increase with fewer guests
- Rates are not valid for special festive safaris.
- Rates include accommodation. Note we do not offer accommodation-only bookings. Please refer to Inclusions/Exclusions for each Safari.