4 Days 3 Nights
Lima Culture Tour: Immerse yourself in a Lima journey full of history, culture, and the taste of Peru!
Destination PeruActivity Gastronomy
Did you know Lima is considered to be the culinary capital of Latin America? Exploding with artistic, and culinary affluence, Lima has earned the reputation as one of the most exciting cities in South America. In this tour Lima culture tour you will get the chance to face the variety the city has to offer, enjoying a very complete tour where you will visit Lima in its 3 historical periods: Pre Hispanic, Colonial and Modern. You will go over a magic journey of taste and senses and explore the Peruvian gastronomy, international well-known but its ceviche and fish delicious plates!
- Lima city tour its 3 historical periods: Pre Hispanic, Colonial and Modern
- Gastronomical tour that includes: history of Peruvian cuisine, Pisco and cooking experience
- DARK RIDE: Take an exciting tour with special effects, where you will learn about the history of Peru and our gastronomy. Meet our sensory zone of super Andean grains and take a photo with one of the seven wonders of the world, like Machu Picchu.
- PISCO EXPERIENCE: Meet our interactive vineyard and learn about the production process of Pisco our flag drink. In our thematic bar of the 20s, you will receive a master class to prepare your own pisco sour and you will learn a little about its history to the rhythm of the Peruvian guitar and instruments.
- COOKING EXPERIENCE: Immerse yourself in the incredible world of flavors, sensations, and textures that only Peru can offer you in our cooking classes at the hands of our chef who will also tell you the story behind the plate.
- THE TASTE OF PERU: Live the experience and get to know a typical Peruvian market with its products and the joy of its characters. A staging where everything can happen. Taste, delight and savor the 12 emblematic dishes of traditional Peruvian cuisine prepared with the original recipe. Accompanied by Peruvian dances and participate in our choreographies.
- Return to hotel. Overnight in Lima.
- International and domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Overweight in Luggage
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Not specified meal
- Personal charges
- Other not specified